Use the following steps for situations below:
- Transferring an ELD from one vehicle to another vehicle
- Replacing an old ELD for a new ELD
- Install the ELD into vehicle and make note of the FleetUp ID and Vehicle ID. Go to our Installation Guide for instructions on how to install your ELD.
- Go to the ‘Device Setting’ tab by logging into FleetUp Command (www.fleetup.us).
- Find the FleetUp Device ID and click the ‘Edit’ icon.
- Update the 'Vehicle Info' tab including the VIN, Vehicle ID, Make, Model, & Year.
- Be sure to save your entry by clicking on 'Update'.
You may also contact FleetUp Support in assisting with this process. Simply install the ELD into the vehicle and provide the following information. The Support Team will update the account to reflect the changes made.
|Vehicle ID or Unit Name
||FleetUp ID (newly installed)
||FleetUp ID (removed)
Please contact FleetUp Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-274-2886 option 3 for more information.