The ELD Mandate applies to:
- Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMV)
- CMV is defined by one or more of the following: weigh 10,001 lbs or more, designed or used to transport 8+ passengers (including driver) for compensation, designed or used to transport 15+ passengers (including driver) not for compensation, or transports hazardous material.
- CMV Drivers hauling cargo interstate or intrastate
The ELD Mandate does not apply to:
- Drivers who keep driving records no more than 8 days during any 30 day period
- Short-haul drivers operating within a 100 air-mile radius
- Drivers of property-carrying CMVs not requiring a Commercial Driver's License
- Driveaway-Towaway Drivers who transport a vehicle for sale, lease, or repair, provided the vehicle driven is part of the shipment
- Drivers of vehicles manufactured before the year 2000 - identified by VIN.
Please contact FleetUp Support at email@example.com or call 855-274-2886 option 3 for more information.